Our Key People
Andrew D. Easler, Esq.
James Timothy White
Jennifer Altreche Gonzalez, Esq.
Our History & Milestones
Our managing attorney, Andrew David Easler, Esq., has successfully started, operated, and sold several private and public companies since 2009 and has real-world experience in many aspects of estate planning, real estate, securties, finance, business and internal legal matters.
- On December 11, 2020, our founder and managing attorney earned his Juris Doctor from Florida A & M University College of Law.
- On April 12, 2021, our founder and managing attorney, Andrew David Easler, became a member of the Florida Bar.
- On April 21, 2021, Easler Law, PLLC was officially incorporated in the State of Florida with its primary office located at 2210 Front Street, 204 & 206.
- On May 10, 2021, Easler Law hired its first full-time and bilingual attorney, Jennifer Altreche Gonzalez, Esq.
- On July 1, 2021, the firm moved into a larger building located at 508 N. Harbor City Blvd. and now has a team of 11 people.
- On September 2, 2021, Easler Law, launches QuickDeeds.com, an online legal service providing attorney-prepared deeds.
Experience where it matters the most.
Easler Law was founded on the principle that, while there is a time and a place to compromise, you should never have to compromise on your attorney.
Two young entrepreneurs navigating the trials and tribulations of business, real estate, and investment found out the hard way that finding an attorney that truly understands you is next to impossible.
After hiring several attorneys who fell short of expectations, Andrew Easler, now managing attorney of Easler Law, decided to start his own practice and enrolled at the Florida A&M University College of Law where he graduated magna cum laude.
Our practice is designed to fill in the gaps where traditional firms fall short: applying experience where it matters, making ourselves available when you need us, seeing the big picture, appreciating budget constraints, taking the time to understand your business trajectory, and anticipating areas of both opportunity and conflict.
Would you take advice from an investment advisor who had never invested personally before? Advice from a personal trainer who had never exercised before? Of course not.
Why take business advice from a lawyer who hasn’t started a business before? Why take real estate advice from an attorney who never bought investment property before? Why let an attorney plan your estate when he hasn’t planned his own?
This is the logic behind our philosophy at Easler Law. Instead of following the traditional college-to-firm pipeline focused on theory, our attorneys have the real-world experience necessary to understand you and plan for your future.
From founding, growing, listing, and selling tech start-ups, biometrics technology, training, and Software as a Service (SaaS) businesses to growing portfolios of commercial and residential investment property our attorneys understand your perspective from the inside.
Our Core Values
Honesty & Integrity
Teamwork and Collaboration
Diversity and Inclusion
Engaged in the Community
We believe we play an important role in a local economic ecosystem. Staying involved and connected with the people and organizations that drive our community forward allows us to better understand and serve its needs.
Why settle for a firm that can’t be bothered to automate its own procedures, let alone implement time-saving features for you like e-Signatures and electronic billing and payment processing? It is our belief that a firm living in the technological past isn’t fully capable of looking to the future for its clients.